Wild Flowers Nº 15
The Wild Flowers Series originally began as a series of small sketches and textual studies to explore how different mediums interacted. The studies had so much potential I decided to create an entire series based off of the idea of how different nature derived elements can look enmeshed in a beautiful tangle of colors, shapes and line work.
Wild Flowers No. 15 is created with acrylic, conté, fine ground stone, graphite and pastel on pH-neutral 300gsm paper with top and bottom deckle edges. Full signature / date on the back, small signature on the front, COA and a fine layer of professional grade archival fixative applied to front of artwork to protect/inhibit UV rays.
Specifications at a glance:
- Artwork: original, one of a kind, unframed
- Medium: acrylic, conté, fine ground stone, graphite and pastel on 100% cotton pH-neutral 300gsm paper with top and bottom deckle edges
- Size: 30h x 22w x 0.1d (in) / 76h x 56w x 0.25d (cm)
- Suggested 1" crop for framing
- This piece will be shipped, not rolled
Note: The contextual images in-situ serve for illustration purposes only to help show how the artwork could look framed and hung.
Share this Product