Blue Rebellion, one of my favorite paintings to date, is part of the evolving Chiffon Series. The works are about creating an abstracted perception of light filtering / moving through elements derived from nature...delicate leaves, tangled floral shapes and meshed tree branches. An essence inspired by nature released through paint, intent and passion.
This painting has been created by being worked over and over to develop countless layers that push forward and pull back. You can see through these frothy like woven plants that float in a time-fractured space of light and depth. Blue Rebellion is painted on heavy weight canvas with professional acrylic paint, will be carefully packaged in a custom built wooden crate and sides of the painting cleaned and painted black so it is not entirely necessary to frame the work if you choose not to. I will contact you upon purchase to see if you would like the painting to have d-rings attached.
Specifications at a glance:
- Work: original painting, one of a kind
- Medium: acrylic on heavyweight stretched canvas
- Size: 48w x 48h x 2d (in) / 122w x 122h x 5.08d (cm)
- This piece will be shipped in a custom built wood crate. I will contact you to make shipping arrangements.
- Pricing includes handling and shipping rates within the continental US. If you are interested in this piece and would like it shipped outside of the US, please contact the studio and we will work with you.
Note: The contextual images in-situ serve for illustration purposes only to help show how the artwork could look framed and hung.
Share this Product